Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weight 2011 - Week 4

Hi,

Another week has gone by. Time to weigh in again.

Has been a hard week. With a lot of things happening in the family it has sometimes been hard to keep up motivation. Found myself at home with Elin a couple of days, and found myself in front of cupboards and the fridge a couple of times.. Fortunately, managed to not open them.... Elin has been ill the last nights, and that means going up when she calls. Hard to go past the kitchen on the way back then....

Anyhow.. I'm still on track. The results are slowing down a bit as I suspect my body is getting used to the lower intake.

Results for this week: -1,3 kg which means a total of 10 kg ! (yahoo !). 45 kg to go to target.

When I consider that the original plan was to go down 1 kg a week, it actually is going extermely well. That means that after 4 weeks, I'm 6 kg before schedule.. Hope it keeps up going this way.

Funnily enough food and our new menu still is an inspiration. Had a really nice gullasch-soup this week that Jenny made. Yesterday I made a pie myself that also was very nice. It is easier to say no to food and eat smaller portions if the food you do get is good !

Trainingwise not a good week. Only had my lunchwalk due to circumstances once this week. Am actually starting to feel that I want to start walking and then maybe running again. Hope the weather will allow more of that soon and that I somehow get the time to do that.

By the way, thanks for all the nice reactions. Really good motivation !

That's it for this week. Will report again in a week.

All the best//Geert

Location:Granbacken,Norrköping,Sverige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Geert-Jan.
Goed gedaan en probeer te blijven bewegen. Denk aan wat je op je verjaardag van vrouw heb gekregen.
Heel veel sterkte met alles van deze week.
Liefs Ma Rina & Leo.