Sunday, October 09, 2011

Itrim week 1, day 5

Well, another quick update. I know i write a bit often now, but it helps in motivation.

4 days done of the first 21. Really longing for solid food now, but not hungry. I feel low on energy constantly though. Only 17 days left before i can eat bars and itrim meals.

Food i can eat is ok. Choclate shake is the worst and i have to start forcing it in now. Porridge with apple and cinamon is ok. Tomato soup is actually quite good.

A big challenge is coming tomorrow. Will travel to holland for 3 days for a customer visit. Will take with me shakes and soup but will have to manage both preparing them and keeping to the diet. Will be nice when it's over..

Scale said 93,1 this morning. That's only 1,2 over my lowest weight in 2006. Soon i'll have to go back 10 years to find my old weight.

Wonder how this will continue. 3,5 kg in week 40 and already 0,8 for week 41. Might have to stop early at this speed.

New info to follow, probably soon

Have a nice day//Geert





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: