Saturday, October 01, 2011

Weigt 2011 - week 39

A quick message as it is elins birthday today.

Back to 97,4 this week. Food has not been that good due to some stress at work and little time. Still can't manage that.

Was at itrim this week twice for training. Quite hard actually to do a pulse training in 30 minutes. Also ran 48 minutes last sunday.

Had my first group meeting. Interesting to see other people with the same problems.

Coming week i have a chat with my health consultant. Wonder what we will agree to do and where i am on my journey. Hope that will get me going better on food again.

Will report back in a week//Geert




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Geert.
Gewoon volhouden en zorg wat eraf is dat dat eraf blijft.
Sucses Ma Rina & leo.