Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weight 2011 - week 51

The year is almost gone. Next week is the end of weight 2011. Wonder what the total will be.

Eating real food totally now. Skipping carbs though, bo potatoes, pasta, bread or rice. No sugar also. Actually not that hard with little planning.

Weight now is a bit different day to day. Still going down, but slower now, despite eating very well.

Training has been a bit slow. Hurt my feet a few days ago and am taking it a bit slow. Better in the coming week.

Result then well, ended up on 78,8 this week, but have lso seen 78,1 during the week.. 78,8 means 50,8 kg total loss.

And for the people that haven't met me for a while, a picture. so that you not like my mother walk past me without recognizing me ;))



What will come after weight 2011 ???

Have a wonderfull christmas//Geert

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ziet er goed uit, om trots op te zijn.
50 kg is meer dan genoeg, houden zo in 2012.
Groetjes,
Ma Rina en Leo